With over 20 years experience as a designer, Roxanne couples a deep understanding of design in the workplace with an eye for detail.
As a project manager her experience ensures delivery of all aspects in meeting her client’s brief. Roxanne has worked alongside clients, designers, architects and project teams and knows ow to provide an environment for getting things done on time and on budget.
- Responsible for coordination of all phases of project development, ranging from the initial briefing and design phase through to construction and after care.
- Design analysis from conception to construction stage
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Negotiation of design and build conditions with developers and landlord representatives
- Calculation and preparation of project costs and monthly client valuations
- Analysis of total project costings, including subcontractor and consultant claims
- Assessment of project variations
- Site inspections and attention to detail during build phase